Nothing beats a classic, and that’s never been more true when talking about the Classic Bean Roadster. What began as a personal project to build a teardrop trailer that could withstand the rugged terrain and extreme temperatures of Utah’s wilderness and beyond, has become a well-known staple for adventurers throughout the country. For 20 years, the highway ready Classic Bean has proven that the retro tiny camper aesthetic is more than what meets the eye. The Classic Bean combines the beloved teardrop style that’s appealing to the eye, with “tiny home” comforts, and solid construction that sets it apart from the pack. This model’s seamless fiberglass shell proves that adventure doesn’t always wait for the best camping conditions, and neither should you. The one-piece body keeps unwanted elements out while the heavy-duty 3,500-pound torsion axle proves that “roadster” never means wimpy. Ready to relax? Don’t let the tiny construction fool you. The Classic Bean has a 5-foot interior height and ample space for a queen-sized mattress; combined with thoughtfully designed interior storage, a night of restful sleep is just calling your name. When we see “tiny,” we think big, and that’s why our Classic Bean has become a fan favorite.
+ Maxx Fan
GALLEY & CABIN
Bean's interior has a foot of additional headroom compared to most teardrops!
All of our trailer models come with the same interior dimensions with a height of 54 1/2” and room for a 60″ x 80″ queen sized bed. The insulation is comprised of 3/4” bug and water resistant space age composite material with an R-value of 1.7. Besides, Bean’s spacious and durable design, this trailer’s soft touch headliner with dimmable recessed lights, creates a relaxing and modern space where you’ll never feel confined.
Classic Bean cabin pictured with our standard Sleeping In laminate.
LIMITED TIME PRICING STARTING AT: $21,990
INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING STANDARD FEATURES
- 4 1/2″ Queen size foam mattress.
- Interior walls with stain and abrasion resistant wall coverings
- Upper cubby with LED push button down lighting & dual USB ports
- Insulated ceiling with soft touch vinyl headliner
- (4) Plastic laminated interior cabinets with galley pass through
- TROFAST compatible shelving system
- Dimmable recessed lighting in inviting warm tone
- Large attic over cabinet doors
- (2) large drawers under cabinet doors
- 14″ roof vent
- Floor storage compartment with integrated lid
- (6) Floor-mounted D-rings
- 100 amp deep cycle AGM battery
- Power converter
- Shore power
- (2) AC wall plugs with USB plugs (galley and cabin)
- Solar power port
- LED tail lights and illuminated side markers
- License plate lighting
- Powder coated steel tube frame with pitched torsion axle, tongue, fixed 8,000 lbs jack
- 15” of ground clearance
- Safety chains
- Removable 2” ball hitch coupler
- 2″ receiver
- 15” steel wheels with 27″ radial all-season tires
- 7 pin wiring harness
- Passenger sidewall mounted spare tire
- 2 rear stabilizer jacks
- Breakaway braking system pre-wired for electronic braking
- Rear hitch receiver – 200 lb weight capacity
- One piece fiberglass shell with marine grade colored gelcoat two-tone finish
- White sidewalls, colored endcaps and fenders, white roof and white hatch
- Fiberglass fenders with side marker
- Front storage rack
- Aluminum battery box
- (2) White side entry doors with integrated port windows, circular shades and screen doors
- Driver side operational window
- (2) Outdoor porch lights
- Rear galley hatch with integrated lift and latching system
STANDARD TRIM COLORS
SCROLL THROUGH AND TAKE YOUR BEAN TO THE NEXT LEVEL
Standard Classic Bean Galley
The standard galley hatch of our Classic Bean teardrop trailer opens to reveal a kitchen space engineered for ease of use and maximum storage. We believe that small can still mean mighty. With plentiful surface space, easy to clean materials, and cooking amenities galore, the standard Classic Bean is a great place to start for every adventurer. The standard galley features:
- Timeless galley hatch designed with integrated latch and lifting system
- 50-quart ice chest from Coleman Extreme
- Dome light mounted to galley hatch
- Paper towel dispenser mounted to galley hatch
- 2 sliding tough plastic doors
- Easy to clean plastic laminate counters
- Solid surface backsplash
- Stainless steel bottom edge trim
- Under-cabinet dividers
- D-ring supports
We love the standard features on the Classic Bean, but sometimes an adventure calls for an upgrade. If you want to step up your galley game, the upgrades available on the Classic Bean can make your getaway even greater. With a variety of different features, any Bean teardrop trailer can be customized to meet your specific needs. Some key features of our upgrades galleys include:
- Real Wood Veneers: Add a touch of luxury to your galley sliding doors by upgrading from standard plastic laminate to real wood veneers.
- Refrigerator Hookup: The upgraded Classic Bean galley is designed to accommodate the NorCold NFR30 fridge & freezer. Without taking up precious space, you can get the most out of your cold storage with a trailer and unit perfectly built for each other.
- A Kitchen that Rivals Any RV: Kitchen upgrades can include an 18” rack out Partner Steel Stove or a folding 18” expedition stove, stainless steel sink, 18-gallon water tank, pump, and filter. In short, the upgraded Classic Bean galley can go up against the kitchens of most full-sized RVs.
Add lighting to your cubby and attic space. With this option you’ll create an even more of a relaxing environment fit for movie nights, great nights rest.
NEW Pop-up Table
A favorite new upgrade amongst most owners. This table converts the cabin sleeping space into a relaxing dining and recreational room.
The spray port is a great option for people who want the ability to bring pressurized water to the road. Instantly spray off totes, coolers, bikes and other camp accessories by simply connecting the coil hose.
Rhino Rack Sun Seeker Awning
Lightweight and easy to deploy. Using this awning protects you from the elements as you take a break from the trails and relax next to your Bean.
Just got back from a hard day of adventuring? Stylize your cabin and relax with the added comfort of our upholstered backrest.
Solar/Gravity Fed Road Shower
Enjoy the comfort of hot, pressurized water during your teardrop adventures. With 7 gallons this addition is like adding plumbing with instant and easy access to water wherever you go!
With the heavy-duty roof ventilation fan and handheld remote, push hot air out or pull cool air in to regulate the temperature inside the cabin with ease.
Need more room for your favorite gear or camping goodies? Our roof rack provides a sturdy and highly customizable system that can be used to rig a canopy, rooftop tent, or even a road shower. Delight in all the luxuries without them getting in the way of precious teardrop trailer storage space.
Side Wall Mounted
These brackets are the key to be able to upgrade your trailer with most of our exterior options included on this list. They are through-bolted to provide superior strength for options like storage racks, roof top tents, and awnings.
NEW Children's Bunk
For Bean owners with children and dogs, this detachable bunk is a great feature to add to provide additional sleeping space. It installs at the foot of Bean’s queen size bed and measures, 57.5 in x 22.5 in.
Awning Annex Accessory
For the camper who plans to utilize Bean beyond a weekend getaway, we’re proud to release our custom annex, the next best thing since our 23 Zero 180° awning. Combine the two upgrades for even more additional coverage from the elements, privacy when you need it, and possibly even as a personal shower stall. The options are endless!
Whether you’re reaching for a refreshing drink, a frozen treat, or meat for the grill, the NorCold Fridge and Freezer is your greatest camping ally. This ain’t your average mini-fridge.
Standard Front Box
Bean’s Front Box provides a secure and sturdy location to store extra gear and your campers battery system. Many owners love this option because of the improved space efficiency and the option to mount a 1UP Dual Bike Rack. The standard box dimensions are 60.5″x 21.35″ x 24.76″.
45 qt Fridge/Freezer
(Premium Plus Galley Only)
Ever feel like you need more room in your fridge and freezer? We’ve got you covered. The powder-coated cooler and fridge rack on our Premium Galley package accommodates a larger 45-quart fridge and freezer. Your favorite camp cooking goodies won’t ever have to fight for space again.
NEW Stealth Front Window
Get the best view of the mountains, lakefronts, or sprawling landscapes right from the comfort of your teardrop trailer. With this upgraded front window, you’ll create a modern style with added lighting for your cabin space.
Whether you’re caravanning through the road less traveled or relaxing at an established campground, trusty power sources are a must for most. Charge your gadgets and more with the LionEnergy Safari UT Lithium-ion 1300 battery.
Zamp Solar Pannel
The 140 Watt Zamp Solar Portable Solar Kit is a great option to be able to charge your trailer on the go. Simply set it up when you arrive at your destination and let this panel go to work for you.
23 Zero 180° Awning
A step up from the Sun Seeker awning, this easy to deploy, wide coverage awning is great for inclement weather or to escape the beating sun. The best thing about this option is it’s sturdy enough to stand up with ratchet straps without having to deploy the additional stabilizing poles.
Adventuring on rough terrain? The Bean rock slider upgrade provides serious protection for your teardrop trailer. Made of highly durable material, our rock sliders save the under-edge of your trailer’s body. Keep your trailer looking pristine for many miles to come.
Being mobile is a beautiful thing. Conveniently bring your bikes anywhere you go with this 4 basket bike rack. This setup ensures contact to the tires only. Alta also uses 8 feet of weld on every rack, and provided a lifetime warranty against manufacturer errors.
LightLeaf 140 Watt Solar Panel
The 140 Watt LightLeaf Solar Panel is an excellent option to charge Bean in transit and be able to offset power consumption at your campsite. While traveling, use the 3 part easy lock system to secure your panel on the front of Bean. When you arrive at your destination simply detach the panel and angle it towards the sun.
NEW Instant Hot Water System
Freshen up and bring the luxury of a shower on the road with you. Instantly heat water from our 18 gallon water tank to use with your galley’s faucet or the quick connect shower head.
Front Storage Lockers
The front lockers provide additional storage space that is easy to utilize. They are secured with key locks and each have interior clothes hooks for items like backpacks, jackets, muddy boots, etc.
Keep your trailer’s interior temperature cozy, even if you’re adventuring in the middle of winter. With the upgraded Truma Varioheat, take advantage of traveling around with your Classic Bean no matter the season or weather conditions.
Of course, every Bean Teardrop Trailer is built with ample space and comfortable sleep in mind, but how should you sleep multiple friends or family members? Easy. Travel smart with the rooftop tent upgrade. Because when it comes to adventure, we believe in the “more the merrier” principle.
DRY WEIGHT: 1590 LBS | TONGUE WEIGHT: 185 LBS