GALLEY & CABIN
LIMITED TIME PRICING STARTING AT: $17,950
INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING STANDARD FEATURES
- 4″ Queen foam mattress.
- Interior walls with stain and abrasion wall coverings
- Upper cubby with LED push button down lighting & dual USB ports
- Insulated ceiling with soft touch vinyl headliner
- (4) Plastic laminated Interior cabinet with and galley pass through
- Trofast compatible shelving system
- Recessed warm lighting
- Large cubby over cabinet doors
- (2) large drawer under cabinet doors
- 14″ roof vent
- Floor storage compartment with integrated lid
- Deep cycle battery in box (front)
- Power converter
- Shore power
- (2) AC wall plugs with USB plugs (galley and cabin)
- Solar power port
- LED tail lights and illuminated side markers
- License plate lighting
- Powder coated steel tube frame with pitched axle, tongue, and fixed 8,000 lbs jack
- Max Coupler Fully Articulating Hitch
- Safety chains
- 2″ receiver
- 15” steel wheels with General AT tires
- 7 pin wiring harness
- Front mounted full-size spare
- 2 rear stabilizer jacks
- Breakaway braking system pre-wired for electronic braking
- One piece fiberglass shell with marine grade colored gelcoat two-tone finish
- Fiberglass fenders with side marker
- Battery box
- Curbside door with integrated port window, circular shade
- Curb side operational window
- (2) porch lights
- Rear galley hatch with integrated lift and latching system
STANDARD TRIM COLORS
SCROLL THROUGH AND TAKE YOUR BEAN TO THE NEXT LEVEL
Standard Classic Bean Galley
The standard galley hatch of our Classic Bean teardrop trailer opens to reveal a kitchen space engineered for ease of use and maximum storage. We believe that small can still mean mighty. With plentiful surface space, easy to clean materials, and cooking amenities galore, the standard Classic Bean is a great place to start for every adventurer. The standard galley features:
- Timeless galley hatch designed with integrated latch and lifting system
- 50-quart ice chest from Coleman Extreme
- Dome light mounted to galley hatch
- Paper towel dispenser mounted to galley hatch
- 2 sliding tough plastic doors
- Easy to clean plastic laminate counters
- Solid surface backsplash
- Stainless steel bottom edge trim
- Under-cabinet dividers
- D-ring supports
We love the standard features on the Classic Bean, but sometimes an adventure calls for an upgrade. If you want to step up your galley game, the upgrades available on the Classic Bean can make your getaway even greater. With a variety of different features, any Bean teardrop trailer can be customized to meet your specific needs. Some key features of our upgrades galleys include:
- Real Wood Veneers: Add a touch of luxury to your galley sliding doors by upgrading from standard plastic laminate to real wood veneers.
- Refrigerator Hookup: The upgraded Classic Bean galley is designed to accommodate the NorCold NFR30 fridge & freezer. Without taking up precious space, you can get the most out of your cold storage with a trailer and unit perfectly built for each other.
- A Kitchen that Rivals Any RV: Kitchen upgrades can include an 18” rack out Partner Steel Stove or a folding 18” expedition stove, stainless steel sink, 18-gallon water tank, pump, and filter. In short, the upgraded Classic Bean galley can go up against the kitchens of most full-sized RVs.
Never fear, ingenious lighting is here. With the interior accent lighting upgrade, you’ll be able to see the beauty of the interior of your cabin even in the darkest of camping spots. Our lights are designed to not attract unwanted pests or disturb your camping neighbors.
Side Wall Mounted
Ready to make the most out of your time on the road? With our side wall mounted brackets, you can safely and securely place rooftop tents, roof racks, and the like on top of your teardrop trailer. It’s a big dream in a little package.
Just got back from a hard day of adventuring? Sit back and relax (literally) with the upgraded upholstered backrest inside your Classic The inside of a Classic Bean.
Get the best view of the mountains, lakefronts, or, sprawling landscapes right from the comfort of your teardrop trailer. With an upgraded front window, you’ll have a clear view of the possible adventures awaiting you.
With the heavy-duty roof ventilation fan and handheld remote, push hot air out or pull cool air in to regulate the temperature inside the cabin with ease.
Need more room for your favorite gear or camping goodies? Our roof rack provides a sturdy and highly customizable system that can be used to rig a canopy, rooftop tent, or even a road shower. Delight in all the luxuries without them getting in the way of precious teardrop trailer storage space.
Whether you’re reaching for a refreshing drink, a frozen treat, or meat for the grill, the NorCold Fridge and Freezer is your greatest camping ally. This ain’t your average mini-fridge.
45 qt Fridge/Freezer (Premium Galley Only)
Ever feel like you need more room in your fridge and freezer? We’ve got you covered. The powder-coated cooler and fridge rack on our Premium Galley package accommodates a larger 45-quart fridge and freezer. Your favorite camp cooking goodies won’t ever have to fight for space again.
Adventuring on rough terrain? The Bean rock slider upgrade provides serious protection for your teardrop trailer. Made of highly durable material, our rock sliders save the under-edge of your trailer’s body. Keep your trailer looking pristine for many miles to come.
Whether you’re caravanning through the road less traveled or relaxing at an established campground, trusty power sources are a must for most. Charge your gadgets and more with the LionEnergy Safari UT Lithium-ion 1300 battery.
Keep your trailer’s interior temperature comfortable, even if you’re adventuring in the middle of winter. With the upgraded Truma Varioheat, take advantage of traveling around with your Classic Bean no matter the season or weather conditions.
Of course, every Bean Teardrop Trailer is built with ample space and comfortable sleep in mind, but how should you sleep multiple friends or family members? Easy. Travel smart with the rooftop tent upgrade. Because when it comes to adventure, we believe in the “more the merrier” principle.
For Bean owners with families, this end of bed bunk option is a great option to expand your sleeping capacity.
A favorite new upgrade amongst most owners. This table converts the cabin sleeping space into a relaxing dining and recreational room.
DRY WEIGHT: 1590 LBS | TONGUE WEIGHT: 185 LBS
YOUR CLASSIC BEAN