New and improved, Black Bean continues the tradition of functional design and quality construction. This trailer features a high clearance and off-road capabilities with the addition of the 3,500 Timbren independent suspension and durable powder-coated steel frame with Cruisemaster DO35 articulating coupling.
GALLEY & CABIN
LIMITED TIME PRICING STARTING AT: $42,390
INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING STANDARD FEATURES
- 4.5″ queen foam mattress
- Under mattress floor storage
- Left and right arm cushions
- Interior walls with stain and abrasion resistant wall coverings
- Optional custom wood grain laminate slate ceiling system
- Woodgrain laminate upper cubby with LED push buttondown lighting & dual USB ports
- (4) Woodgrain laminated interior cabinets with galley pass through
- TROFAST compatible shelving system
- MAXXFAN Deluxe with remote
- Dimmable recessed lighting in inviting warm tone
- Large attic over cabinet doors
- (2) Organizer, keyholder, and retractable drink holders
- (2) large drawers under cabinet drawers
- (4) floor-mounted D-rings
- Floor storage compartment with integrated lid
- 11 lb propane tank
- 18 gallon fresh water tank
- 105AH Lion Energy Lithium-Polymer batteries
- 1500W Inverter
- RedArc Manager 30
- RedVision power display interface
- Shore power connection and 120-volt outlet
- (2) AC wall plugs with USB plugs (galley and cabin)
- LED taillights and illuminated side markers
- License plate lighting
- Timbren 3500 independent suspension with 2″ lift and powder-coated steel frame
- Cruisemaster DO35 articulating pin coupler
- 20” of ground clearance
- Safety chains
- 15” steel wheels with 30″ BFG AT tires
- 7 pin wiring harness
- Drivers sidewall mounted spare tire
- 2 rear stabilizer jacks
- Breakaway braking system pre-wired for electronic braking
- One-piece fiberglass shell construction
- Raptor coated sidewall including black endcaps, and marine-grade white gelcoat roof
- Rugged black stand-on aluminum fenders with slip/scuff resistant finish, and round side marker
- Armadillo coated front storage box. Box dimensions are 60.5″ x 29.4375″ x 24.25″ and is capable of storing optional DOMETIC CFX3 75DZ.
- (2) Side entry doors with integrated port windows, circular shades, and screen doors
- Passenger side large operational window
- (2) Outdoor porch lights
- Rear galley hatch with integrated lift and latching system
CLOUD SUSPENSION SYSTEM
Bean Trailer is pleased to announce Cloud Suspension is available on Black Bean trailer models!
Cloud Suspension is an important upgrade for overlanders and rugged back country campers. This system provides a smoother ride and tempers vibrations so your trailer will experience less stress over the duration of its lifespan. It creates 22 3/4″ of ground clearance in the raised position and has 17 3/4″ in it’s lowered position. Since you can adjust these heights independently this increases galley ergonomics and gives you the ability to level your trailer in dispered camp sites.
STANDARD RAPTOR COLORS
Black Bean's trim and fenders are coated with black Raptor liner. The sidewalls are lined with the color of your choosing.
All Nighter Green
TAKE YOUR BEAN TO THE NEXT LEVEL
BLACK BEAN GALLEY
Standard features +
- Hatch mounted dome light
- RGB strip lighting with touch controller
- Paper towel dispenser
- 3 large drawers
- Stainless bottom edge trim
- Richlite counter and solid surface backsplash
- Large recessed sink with pressurize fold-down faucet
- Rack out 22″ Partner Steel 2 burner stove
- Dometic CFX3 55IM with rack out tray and lock out system
- Lower storage area with washable surfaces
- (2) D-ring tie downs
Hover over each item to learn more.
Add lighting to your cubby and attic space. With this option you’ll create an even more of a relaxing environment fit for movie nights, great nights rest.
A favorite new upgrade amongst most owners. This table converts the cabin sleeping space into a relaxing dining and recreational room.
The spray port is a great option for people who want the ability to bring pressurized water to the road. Instantly spray off totes, coolers, bikes and other camp accessories by simply connecting the coil hose. This option is only available with the Premium and Premium Plus galley options.
Rhino Rack Sun Seeker Awning
Lightweight and easy to deploy. Using this awning protects you from the elements as you take a break from the trails and relax next to your Bean.
Need more room for your favorite gear? Our roof rack provides a sturdy and highly customizable system that can be used to rig a canopy, rooftop tent, or even a road shower.
Side Wall Mounted
These brackets are the key to be able to upgrade your trailer with most of our exterior options included on this list. They are through-bolted to provide superior strength for options like storage racks, roof top tents, and awnings.
DOMETIC CFX3 55IM Fridge/Freezer
Upgrade your galley to include this huge fridge/freezer. This electric fridge has a rugged design, it can fit up to 83 cans, and even has it’s own ice maker.
For Bean owners with children and dogs, this detachable bunk is a great feature to add to provide additional sleeping space. It installs at the foot of Bean’s queen size bed and measures, 57.5 in x 22.5 in.
1UP Dual Bike Rack
A key option for our mountain bike fanatics, mount two bikes to the front of Bean with this 14 lb. front box rack. It can accommodate up to a 54” wheelbase..
For the camper who plans to utilize Bean beyond a weekend getaway, we’re proud to release our custom annex, the next best thing since our 23 Zero 180° awning. Combine the two upgrades for even more additional coverage from the elements, privacy when you need it, and possibly even as a personal shower stall. The options are endless!
Stealth Front Window
Get the best view of the mountains, lakefronts, or sprawling landscapes right from the comfort of your teardrop trailer. With this upgraded front window, you’ll create a modern style with added lighting for your cabin space.
Instant Hot Water System
Freshen up and bring the luxury of a shower on the road with you. Instantly heat water from our 18 gallon water tank to use with your galley’s faucet or the quick connect shower head.
140 Watt LightLeaf
Add this light weight, rigid, and durable carbon fiber backed solar panel to your Bean! It’s easily removable so you can angle it properly towards the sun.
DOMETIC CFX3 75DZ
Dual Zone Fridge/Freezer
Black Bean is now reconfigured to fit this heavy duty 75 L fridge/freezer. It comes with dual storage compartments with independent temperature control for simultaneous cooling and freezing. Additionally, this cooler will fit in the front box.
Keep your trailer’s interior temperature cozy, even if you’re adventuring in the middle of winter. With the upgraded Truma Varioheat, take advantage of traveling around with your Bean no matter the season or weather conditions.
Protect your Bean Trailer from harsh weather elements while it’s being stored! The cover is made from Sunbrella fabric with Sunbrella SUNZIP zippers, allowing you to get inside the cabin at any time. One-size fits all for a tight and snug fit, with the option to customizing the cover for any upgrades/add-ons you might be getting on the outside of your trailer.
(2) Lithium Batteries
A robust power system is a must-add! Upgrade to get (2) 105 amp hour lion energy lithium batteries, a Victron 1500 Watt inverter, and solar charge controller. This equals 1/2 the capacity of a Tesla Powerwall.
Front Box Slide Out & Box
Add storage and convenience to the Black Bean Front Box with this Slide Out & Box upgrade. This feature has a generous 200 lb. weight limit and is compatible with the Dometic CFX3 75DZ powered fridge/freezer.
This A/C is fast, efficient and will keep your Bean cool and comfortable when you’re camping in hot and humid climates! We recommend a shore power connection for prolonged use but the unit will run for approximately 3 hours off of a dual lithium battery setup alone. This unit is not retrofittable for Bean owners or Bean Trailer’s that have already started production.
Roof Top Tent
Bean Trailer was built with ample space and comfortable sleep in mind. In fact Bean’s cabin has 20% more room than the average teardrop trailer but how should you sleep multiple friends or family members? Easy. Travel smart with an easy-to-deploy king size rooftop tent.
23Zero Shower Enclosure
The Peregrine shower tent is a great addition to your trailer to add privacy whilst showering or using a portable toilet when camping.
(4) Lithium Batteries
Plan on going off the grid? A robust power system is a must-add! Upgrade to get (4) 105 amp hour lion energy lithium batteries, a Victron 1500 Watt inverter, and solar charge controller. This equals 1/2 the capacity of a Tesla Powerwall.
DRY WEIGHT: 2600 LBS | TONGUE WEIGHT: 350LBS
| CONFIGURE YOUR|