New and improved, Black Bean continues the tradition of functional design and quality construction. This trailer features a high clearance and off-road capabilities with the addition of the 3,500 Timbren independent suspension and durable powder-coated steel frame with Cruisemaster DO35 articulating coupling.
GALLEY & CABIN
LIMITED TIME PRICING STARTING AT: $39,990
INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING STANDARD FEATURES
- 4.5″ queen foam mattress
- Under mattress floor storage
- Left and right arm cushions
- Interior walls with stain and abrasion resistant wall coverings
- Optional custom wood grain laminate slate ceiling system
- Woodgrain laminate upper cubby with LED push buttondown lighting & dual USB ports
- (4) Woodgrain laminated interior cabinets with galley pass through
- TROFAST compatible shelving system
- MAXXFAN Deluxe with remote
- Dimmable recessed lighting in inviting warm tone
- Large attic over cabinet doors
- (2) Organizer, keyholder, and retractable drink holders
- (2) large drawers under cabinet drawers
- (4) floor-mounted D-rings
- Floor storage compartment with integrated lid
- 11 lb propane tank
- 18 gallon fresh water tank
- (2) 105AH Lion Energy Lithium-Polymer batteries
- 1500W Inverter
- RedArc Manager 30
- RedVision power display interface
- Shore power connection and 120-volt outlet
- (2) AC wall plugs with USB plugs (galley and cabin)
- LED taillights and illuminated side markers
- License plate lighting
- Timbren 3500 independent suspension with 2″ lift and powder-coated steel frame
- Cruisemaster DO35 articulating pin coupler
- 20” of ground clearance
- Safety chains
- 15” steel wheels with 30″ BFG AT tires
- 7 pin wiring harness
- Drivers sidewall mounted spare tire
- 2 rear stabilizer jacks
- Breakaway braking system pre-wired for electronic braking
- One-piece fiberglass shell construction
- Raptor coated sidewall including black endcaps, and marine-grade white gelcoat roof
- Rugged black stand-on aluminum fenders with slip/scuff resistant finish, and round side marker
- Armadillo coated front storage box with rack-out tray capable of storing optional DOMETIC CFX3 75DZ. Box dimensions are 60.5″ x 29.4375″ x 24.25″
- (2) Side entry doors with integrated port windows, circular shades, and screen doors
- Passenger side large operational window
- (2) Outdoor porch lights
- Rear galley hatch with integrated lift and latching system
STANDARD RAPTOR COLORS
Black Bean's trim and fenders are coated with black Raptor liner. The sidewalls are lined with the color of your choosing.
TAKE YOUR BEAN TO THE NEXT LEVEL
Standard Mean Bean Galley
The standard galley on our Mean Bean camper gives you more options than most teardrop trailers, with an abundance of space, easy to clean surfaces, and excellent cooking amenities. The standard package includes the following features:
- Partner Steel 2-burner stove (18” long)
- Stainless steel sink
- Counter made of stainless steel
- Extra-strength backsplash
- 50-quart ice chest from Coleman Extreme
- 18-gallon water tank
- Dome light mounted on the hatch
- Paper towel dispenser mounted on the hatch
- Two cabinet doors under the counter
- (2) sliding hard plastic doors
- Stainless steel bottom edge trim
- Cooler tray (powder coated for durability)
- Cutting board insert (goes in the sink)
- (2) D-ring tie-downs
- RGB strip lighting with touch controller
While the standard galley on the Mean Bean is a gold standard among teardrop trailers. You can take your adventure even further by upgrading your galley to include a variety of different features. Some key features of the galley upgrade are outlined below:
- Upgraded Sink: The stainless-steel sink on the upgraded version comes complete with a water tank, pump, and filter, which are in a cabinet below the sink.
- Refrigerator Hookup: The upgraded Mean Bean galley is designed to accommodate the Norcold NRF 45 portable refrigerator & freezer, both in terms of size and hookups.
- Upgraded Stove: The stove on the upgrade is more versatile, with a rack out table and tray and a 2 burner folding propane stove.
- Standard Features: Obviously, all of the standard features of the Mean Bean galley are there when you purchase the galley upgrade!
BLACK BEAN GALLEY
- Hatch mounted dome light
- RGB strip lighting with touch controller
- Paper towel dispenser
- 3 large drawers
- Stainless bottom edge trim
- Richlite counter and solid surface backsplash
- Large recessed sink with pressurize fold-down faucet
- Rack out 22″ Partner Steel 2 burner stove
- Dometic CFX3 55IM with rack out tray and lock out system
- Lower storage area with washable surfaces
- (2) D-ring tie downs
Add lighting to your cubby and attic space. With this option you’ll create an even more of a relaxing environment fit for movie nights, great nights rest.
NEW Pop-up Table
A favorite new upgrade amongst most owners. This table converts the cabin sleeping space into a relaxing dining and recreational room.
The spray port is a great option for people who want the ability to bring pressurized water to the road. Instantly spray off totes, coolers, bikes and other camp accessories by simply connecting the coil hose. This option is only available with the Premium and Premium Plus galley options.
Rhino Rack Sun Seeker Awning
Lightweight and easy to deploy. Using this awning protects you from the elements as you take a break from the trails and relax next to your Bean.
Need more room for your favorite gear? Our roof rack provides a sturdy and highly customizable system that can be used to rig a canopy, rooftop tent, or even a road shower.
Side Wall Mounted
These brackets are the key to be able to upgrade your trailer with most of our exterior options included on this list. They are through-bolted to provide superior strength for options like storage racks, roof top tents, and awnings.
Solar/Gravity Fed Road Shower
Enjoy the comfort of hot, pressurized water during your teardrop adventures. With 7 gallons this addition is like adding plumbing with instant and easy access to water wherever you go!
NEW Children's Bunk
For Bean owners with children and dogs, this detachable bunk is a great feature to add to provide additional sleeping space. It installs at the foot of Bean’s queen size bed and measures, 57.5 in x 22.5 in.
Awning Annex Accessory
For the camper who plans to utilize Bean beyond a weekend getaway, we’re proud to release our custom annex, the next best thing since our 23 Zero 180° awning. Combine the two upgrades for even more additional coverage from the elements, privacy when you need it, and possibly even as a personal shower stall. The options are endless!
1UP Dual Bike Rack
A key option for our mountain bike fanatics, mount two bikes to the front of Bean with this 14 lb. front box rack. It can accommodate up to a 54” wheelbase..
NEW Stealth Front Window
Get the best view of the mountains, lakefronts, or sprawling landscapes right from the comfort of your teardrop trailer. With this upgraded front window, you’ll create a modern style with added lighting for your cabin space.
Light Leaf Solar Panel
Add this light weight, rigid, and durable carbon fiber backed solar panel to your Bean! It’s easily removable so you can angle it properly towards the sun.
NEW Instant Hot Water System
Freshen up and bring the luxury of a shower on the road with you. Instantly heat water from our 18 gallon water tank to use with your galley’s faucet or the quick connect shower head.
DOMETIC CFX3 75DZ
Dual Zone Fridge/Freezer
Black Bean is now reconfigured to fit this heavy duty 75 L fridge/freezer. It comes with dual storage compartments with independent temperature control for simultaneous cooling and freezing. Additionally, this cooler will fit in the front box.
Protect your Bean Trailer from harsh weather elements while it’s being stored! The cover is made from Sunbrella fabric with Sunbrella SUNZIP zippers, allowing you to get inside the cabin at any time. One-size fits all for a tight and snug fit, with the option to customizing the cover for any upgrades/add-ons you might be getting on the outside of your trailer.
Keep your trailer’s interior temperature cozy, even if you’re adventuring in the middle of winter. With the upgraded Truma Varioheat, take advantage of traveling around with your Bean no matter the season or weather conditions.
Plan on going off the grid? A robust power system is a must-add! Upgrade to get (4) 105 amp hour lion energy lithium batteries, a Victron 1500 Watt inverter, and solar charge controller. This equals 1/2 the capacity of a Tesla Powerwall.
This A/C is fast, efficient and will keep your Bean cool and comfortable when you’re camping in hot and humid climates! We recommend a shore power connection for prolonged use but the unit will run for approximately 3 hours off of a dual lithium battery setup alone. This unit is not retrofittable for Bean owners or Bean Trailer’s that have already started production.
iKamper SkyCamp 2.0
Roof Top Tent
Bean Trailer was built with ample space and comfortable sleep in mind. In fact Bean’s cabin has 20% more room than the average teardrop trailer but how should you sleep multiple friends or family members? Easy. Travel smart with iKamper’s easy-to-deploy king size rooftop tent.
DRY WEIGHT: 2600 LBS | TONGUE WEIGHT: 350LBS
| CONFIGURE YOUR|