GALLEY & CABIN
LIMITED TIME PRICING STARTING AT: $17,950
INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING STANDARD FEATURES
- 4″ Queen foam mattress.
- Interior walls with stain and abrasion wall coverings
- Insulated ceiling with soft touch vinyl headliner
- Upper cubby with LED push button down lighting & dual USB ports
- (4) Plastic laminated Interior cabinet with and galley pass through
- Trofast compatible shelving system
- Dimmable recessed lighting in inviting warm tone
- Large cubby over cabinet doors
- (2) large drawer under cabinet drawers
- 14″ roof vent
- (4) floor-mounted D-rings
- Floor storage compartment with integrated lid
- Deep cycle battery in box (front)
- Power converter
- Shore power
- (2) AC wall plugs with USB plugs (galley and cabin)
- Solar power port
- LED tail lights and illuminated side markers
- License plate lighting
- Powder coated steel tube frame with torsion axle, tongue, fixed lbs jack
- Angled torsion axle to provide 12” of ground clearance
- Safety chains
- 2″ receiver
- 15” steel wheels with General AT tires
- 7 pin wiring harness
- Sidewall mounted full-size spare (Passenger side)
- 2 rear stabilizer jacks
- Breakaway braking system pre-wired for electronic braking
- One piece fiberglass shell with marine grade colored gelcoat finish (white)
- Rugged stand-on aluminum fenders with slip/scuff resistant finish, round side marker.
- Front storage rack (for generator, fire wood, etc.)
- Aluminum battery box
- Curbside door with integrated port window, circular shade
- Driver side large operational window
- (2) porch lights
- Rear galley hatch with integrated lift and latching system
STANDARD BODY COLORS
TAKE YOUR BEAN TO THE NEXT LEVEL
Standard Mean Bean Galley
The standard galley on our Mean Bean camper gives you more options than most teardrop trailers, with an abundance of space, easy to clean surfaces, and excellent cooking amenities. The standard package includes the following features:
- Partner Steel 2-burner stove (18” long)
- Stainless steel sink
- Counter made of stainless steel
- Extra-strength backsplash
- 50-quart ice chest from Coleman Extreme
- 10-gallon water tank
- Dome light mounted on the hatch
- Paper towel dispenser mounted on the hatch
- Two cabinet doors under the counter
- 2 sliding hard plastic doors
- Stainless still edge trim
- Cooler tray (powder coated for durability)
- Cutting board insert (goes in the sink)
- D-ring tie-downs
While the standard galley on the Mean Bean is a gold standard among teardrop trailers. You can take your adventure even further by upgrading your galley to include a variety of different features. Some key features of the galley upgrade are outlined below:
- Upgraded Sink: The stainless steel sink on the upgraded version comes complete with a water tank, pump, and filter, which are in a cabinet below the sink.
- Refrigerator Hookup: The upgraded Mean Bean galley is designed to accommodate the Norcold NRF 45 portable refrigerator & freezer, both in terms of size and hookups.
- Upgraded Stove: The stove on the upgrade is more versatile, with a rack out table and tray and an additional 2 burner folding propane stove.
- Standard Features: Obviously, all of the standard features of the Mean Bean galley are there when you purchase the galley upgrade!
Never fear, ingenious lighting is here. With the interior accent lighting upgrade, you’ll be able to see the beauty of the interior of your cabin even in the darkest of camping spots. Our lights are designed to not attract unwanted pests or disturb your camping neighbors.
Side Wall Mounted
Description coming soon.
Just got back from a hard day of adventuring? Sit back and relax (literally) with the upgraded upholstered backrest inside your Classic The inside of a Classic Bean.
Get the best view of the mountains, lakefronts, or, sprawling landscapes right from the comfort of your teardrop trailer. With an upgraded front window, you’ll have a clear view of the possible adventures awaiting you.
With the heavy-duty roof ventilation fan and handheld remote, push hot air out or pull cool air in to regulate the temperature inside the cabin with ease.
Need more room for your favorite gear or camping goodies? Our roof rack provides a sturdy and highly customizable system that can be used to rig a canopy, rooftop tent, or even a road shower. Delight in all the luxuries without them getting in the way of precious teardrop trailer storage space.
Whether you’re reaching for a refreshing drink, a frozen treat, or meat for the grill, the NorCold Fridge and Freezer is your greatest camping ally. This ain’t your average mini-fridge.
45 qt Fridge/Freezer (Premium Galley Only)
Ever feel like you need more room in your fridge and freezer? We’ve got you covered. The powder-coated cooler and fridge rack on our Premium Galley package accommodates a larger 45-quart fridge and freezer. Your favorite camp cooking goodies won’t ever have to fight for space again.
Adventuring on rough terrain? The Bean rock slider upgrade provides serious protection for your teardrop trailer. Made of highly durable material, our rock sliders save the under-edge of your trailer’s body. Keep your trailer looking pristine for many miles to come.
Whether you’re caravanning through the road less traveled or relaxing at an established campground, trusty power sources are a must for most. Charge your gadgets and more with the LionEnergy Safari UT Lithium-ion 1300 battery.
Keep your trailer’s interior temperature comfortable, even if you’re adventuring in the middle of winter. With the upgraded Truma Varioheat, take advantage of traveling around with your Classic Bean no matter the season or weather conditions.
Of course, every Bean Teardrop Trailer is built with ample space and comfortable sleep in mind, but how should you sleep multiple friends or family members? Easy. Travel smart with the rooftop tent upgrade. Because when it comes to adventure, we believe in the “more the merrier” principle.
For Bean owners with families, this end of bed bunk option is a great option to expand your sleeping capacity.
A favorite new upgrade amongst most owners. This table converts the cabin sleeping space into a relaxing dining and recreational room.
Bean There Tire Cover
Add this beautiful Bean There tire cover for your side mounted spare.
DRY WEIGHT: 1800 LBS | TONGUE WEIGHT: 200LBS
YOUR MEAN BEAN