Bean Stalker is a value-oriented trailer designed by experienced off road campers for off grid camping. It has everything you need and nothing you don’t. It will follow you anywhere you go! This minimalistic model has all the benefits that comes with a one-piece fiberglass shell, combined with a Timbren Independet suspesion.
GALLEY & CABIN
Bean's interior has a foot of additional headroom compared to most teardrops!
All of our trailer models come with the same interior dimensions with a height of 54 1/2” and room for a 60″ x 80″ queen sized bed. The insulation is comprised of 3/4” bug and water resistant space age composite material with an R-value of 1.7. Bean’s spacious interior and comfortable features like the soft touch headliner create a relaxing and modern space for a great nights rest.
Bean Stalker cabin pictured with our standard Tailgating laminate.
LIMITED TIME PRICING STARTING AT: $29,775
INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING STANDARD FEATURES
- Foldable 4.5″ queen foam mattress
- Composite walls and floor
- Interior walls with stain and abrasion resistant wall coverings
- (2) Woodgrain laminated interior cabinets with galley pass through
- Dimmable recessed lighting in inviting warm tone
- Large attic over cabinet doors
- (2) Organizer, key holder, and retractable drink holders
- (2) large cubbies under cabinets
- (4) floor-mounted D-rings
- 4-speed Maxxfan with manual lift
- Portable toilet
- Optional MAXXFAN Deluxe with remote
- 100-amp hour AGM battery
- 1000-watt pure sine wave inverter with 2 onboard outlets, 1 USB port, and 1 exterior outlet
- (2) USB ports in cabin
- Shore power connection
- (2) 110 outlets (1 in cabin and 1 in galley) that operate under shore power only
- LED taillights and illuminated side markers
- License plate lighting
- Electric breaks
- Timbren 3500 independent suspension with heavy-duty powder-coated steel frame and boxed subframe
- Max coupler articulating hitch
- 17” of ground clearance
- Safety chains
- 15” steel wheels with Toyo Open County AT tires
- 7 pin wiring harness
- Armadillo lined rock sliders
- (2) removable rear stabilizer jacks
- Breakaway braking system pre-wired for electronic braking
- Optional drivers sidewall mounted spare tire
- One-piece fiberglass shell construction with lifetime warranty against leaks in the roofline
- Raptor coated sidewall and marine-grade white gelcoat roof
- Roof rack system with Thule cross bars
- Rhino rack sunseeker or equivalent Roam 7′ awning
- Shower box with Geyer hot water system
- Roof rack mounted shower annex
- Armadillo lined aluminum fenders with slip/scuff resistant finish, and round side marker
- Armadillo coated front storage box with battery monitor ad 100-amp hour AGM battery. Box dimensions are 60.5″x 21.35″ x 24.76″
- (2) Black entry doors with porthole window and screen door
- Driver side operational double pane Tern window
- (2) Outdoor porch lights
- Rear galley hatch with integrated lift and latching system
TIMBREN AXLE-LESS SUSPENSION
"For the road less traveled. For those seeking to take Bean farther than ever before."
Timbren’s Axle-Less trailer suspension system is a great alternative to torsion axles. While both systems allow either side of the trailer’s suspension to operate independently, only Axle-Less suspensions are actually separate units. Torsion axles still require a bar that spans the bottom of your trailer, whereas Timbren’s system eliminates the need for a thru axle – giving you the same amount of ground clearance from the front of your trailer to the rear. Axle-Less suspensions operate in a smoother, less stressful manner than torsion axles. The up-and-down motion of the main spring and the side-to-side motion of the rebound spring in Timbren’s Axle-Less suspension work together to provide smooth and consistent compression.
STANDARD RAPTOR COLORS
Black Bean's trim and fenders are coated with black Raptor liner. The sidewalls are lined with the color of your choosing.
TAKE YOUR BEAN TO THE NEXT LEVEL
Paper Towel Holder
Is it really a Bean Trailer without our world famous paper towel holder? With this accessory, add extra convenience to your galley and make sure your kitchen is always spotless.
10-Pound Propane Tank
Adding another propane tank can be a great addition to you trailer. An extra tank can serve as a backup and it can also get you off the grid for a longer duration. Additionally, if you opted for the heater or an instant hot water heater it can be nice to double your gas supply,
Side Mounted Spare
Carrying an extra spare onboard Bean can free up space on/in your tow vehicle and is paramount to have with you if you ever need to change out a flat tire.
Solar/Gravity Fed Road Shower
Enjoy the comfort of hot, pressurized water during your teardrop adventures. With 7 gallons this addition is like adding plumbing with instant and easy access to water wherever you go!
Extra Driver Side Arctic Tern Window
Invite extra light and ventilation into your Bean with an additional Arctic Tern window. These windows are double pane UV resistant, include blinds and screens, and 17 times stronger than glass!
Removable Bunk Bed
For Bean owners with children and dogs, this detachable bunk is a great feature to add to provide additional sleeping space. It installs at the foot of Bean’s queen size bed and measures, 57.5 in x 22.5 in.
Awning Annex Accessory
For the camper who plans to utilize Bean beyond a weekend getaway, we’re proud to release our custom annex, the next best thing since our 23 Zero 180° awning. Combine the two upgrades for even more additional coverage from the elements, privacy when you need it, and possibly even as a personal shower stall. The options are endless!
Protect your Bean Trailer from harsh weather elements while it’s being stored! The cover is made from Sunbrella fabric with Sunbrella SUNZIP zippers, allowing you to get inside the cabin at any time. One-size fits all for a tight and snug fit, with the option to customizing the cover for any upgrades/add-ons you might be getting on the outside of your trailer.
Plan on going off the grid? A robust power system is a must-add! Upgrade to get a 105 amp hour lion energy lithium battery. Ask us about upgrading to two lithium batteries.
Light Leaf Solar Panel
Add this light weight, rigid, and durable carbon fiber backed solar panel to your Bean! It’s easily removable so you can angle it properly towards the sun.
iKamper SkyCamp 3.0
Roof Top Tent
Bean Trailer was built with ample space and comfortable sleep in mind. In fact Bean’s cabin has 20% more room than the average teardrop trailer but how should you sleep multiple friends or family members? Easy. Travel smart with iKamper’s easy-to-deploy king size rooftop tent.
23Zero Shower Enclosure
The Peregrine shower tent is a great addition to your trailer to add privacy whilst showering or using a portable toilet when camping.
DRY WEIGHT: 2000 LBS | TONGUE WEIGHT: 200 LBS
| CONFIGURE YOUR|